Following consultation with SCDHEC regulatory staff and in accordance with Clemson University directives to temporarily suspend direct public interaction, in-person CEPSCI classes scheduled for 2020 have been transition to "online" classes.
The safety and welfare of class participants, venue staff and instructors are paramount to us. If you have questions regarding class schedule or registration, please send a message to email@example.com. We will respond as soon as possible.
Important Dates and Locations
The next available online Initial Certification Class will be held September 30, 2020 followed by a qualifying exam October 1, 2020.
Class begins: 8:30 a.m.
Class adjourns: 5:00 p.m.
Initial Certification Class
CEPSCI initial certification will qualify individuals who complete the CEPSCI class and pass the corresponding exam.
- Course instruction
- Qualifying exam
- Grading and DHEC notification
- Issuance of Certification (within 1-2 weeks)
The One-Day Initial Certification Class Will:
- Address techniques for construction site erosion prevention and sediment control
- Cover regulatory requirements related to NPDES Construction General Permit compliance in South Carolina
- Introduce environmentally effective techniques for different terrain and topography
- Demonstrate how to review grading and drainage plans and BMP details
- Provide an overview of techniques and practices for conducting a thorough field inspection
- Help prepare attendees for the exam, which is part of the process for becoming a SC Certified Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control Inspector
System and Hardware Requirements for Online Classes and Testing:
- Operating System - Windows 8, 8.1 and 10; MAC 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
- Connection - 300kb/s upload speed, satellite and dial up connections are not supported
- 213 MB of storage for testing software
- Microphone or headphone with microphone
- Tablets, hybrid devices and mobile phones are not supported
Visit our Polices Webpage for registration, pricing and cancellation policies
Contact us for further information.
Online Classes and Exams
Sep 30 - Oct 1, 2020
Oct 28-29, 2020
Dec 2-3, 2020
CLICK HERE for Registration