Important Dates and Locations
The next available class and exam will be offered online December 1-2, 2021.
Classes begin: 8:30 a.m.
Classes adjourn: 5:00 p.m.
In-person classes will be offer at the River Center in Saluda Shoals Park
5605 Bush River Road
Columbia, SC 29212
Initial Certification Class
CEPSCI initial certification will qualify individuals who complete the CEPSCI class and pass the corresponding exam.
- Course instruction
- Qualifying exam
- Grading and DHEC notification
- Issuance of Certification (within 1-2 weeks)
The One-Day Initial Certification Class Will:
- Address techniques for construction site erosion prevention and sediment control
- Cover regulatory requirements related to NPDES Construction General Permit compliance in South Carolina
- Introduce environmentally effective techniques for different terrain and topography
- Demonstrate how to review grading and drainage plans and BMP details
- Provide an overview of techniques and practices for conducting a thorough field inspection
- Help prepare attendees for the exam, which is part of the process for becoming a SC Certified Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control Inspector
System and Hardware Requirements for Online Classes and Testing:
- Operating System - Windows 8, 8.1 and 10; MAC 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
- Connection - 300kb/s upload speed, satellite and dial up connections are not supported
- 213 MB of storage for testing software
- Microphone or headset with microphone
- Tablets, hybrid devices and mobile phones are not supported
Visit our Polices Webpage for registration, pricing and cancellation policies
Contact us for further information.
Online Classes and Exams
Dec 1-2, 2021
Jan 19-20, 2022
Mar 30-31, 2022
In-Person Classes and Exams
Feb 22-23, 2022
Apr 27-28, 2022
CLICK HERE for Registration