Important Dates and Locations
The next Initial Certification Class will be held on August 28, 2019, followed by a qualifying exam August 29, 2019. This class and exam will be held at the River Center in Columbia.
at Saluda Shoals Park
5605 Bush River Rd
Class begins: 8:30 a.m.
Class adjourns: 5:00 p.m.
Initial Certification Class
CEPSCI initial certification will qualify individuals who complete the CEPSCI class and pass the corresponding exam.
- Classroom training
- Qualifying exam
- Grading and DHEC notification
- Issuance of Certification (within 1-2 weeks)
The one-day initial certification class will:
- Address techniques for construction site erosion prevention and sediment control
- Cover regulatory requirements related to NPDES Construction General Permit compliance in South Carolina
- Introduce environmentally effective techniques for different terrain and topography
- Demonstrate how to review grading and drainage plans and BMP details
- Provide an overview of techniques and practices for conducting a thorough field inspection
- Help prepare attendees for the exam, which is part of the process for becoming a SC Certified Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control Inspector
Contact us for further information.
Classes and exams are held at the River Center in Columbia unless otherwise indicated
August 28-29, 2019
September 25-26, 2019
October 30-31, 2019
December 4-5, 2019
CLICK HERE for Registration