Important Dates and Locations
The next Initial Certification Class will be held on March 5, 2020 followed by a qualifying exam March 6, 2020. This class and exam will be held at the River Center in Columbia.
River Center at Saluda Shoals Park
5605 Bush River Road
Class begins: 8:30 a.m.
Class adjourns: 5:00 p.m.
Initial Certification Class
CEPSCI initial certification will qualify individuals who complete the CEPSCI class and pass the corresponding exam.
- Classroom training
- Qualifying exam
- Grading and DHEC notification
- Issuance of Certification (within 1-2 weeks)
The one-day initial certification class will:
- Address techniques for construction site erosion prevention and sediment control
- Cover regulatory requirements related to NPDES Construction General Permit compliance in South Carolina
- Introduce environmentally effective techniques for different terrain and topography
- Demonstrate how to review grading and drainage plans and BMP details
- Provide an overview of techniques and practices for conducting a thorough field inspection
- Help prepare attendees for the exam, which is part of the process for becoming a SC Certified Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control Inspector
Contact us for further information.
Classes and exams are held at the River Center in Columbia unless otherwise indicated
March 5-6, 2020
April 16-17, 2020
May 28-29, 2020*
June 25-26, 2020
July 29-30, 2020
August 26-27, 2020
September 30 - October 1, 2020
October 28-29, 2020
December 2-3, 2020
*Class and exam at Madren Center in Clemson
CLICK HERE for Registration