Important Dates and Locations
The next Initial Certification Class will be held on May 30, 2019, followed by a qualifying exam May 31, 2019. This class and exam will be held at the River Center in Columbia. THIS CLASS IS FULL.
at Saluda Shoals Park
5605 Bush River Rd
Class begins: 8:30 a.m.
Class adjourns: 5:00 p.m.
Initial Certification Class
CEPSCI initial certification will qualify individuals who complete the CEPSCI class and pass the corresponding exam.
- Classroom training
- Qualifying exam
- Grading and DHEC notification
- Issuance of Certification (within 1-2 weeks)
The one-day initial certification class will:
- Address techniques for construction site erosion prevention and sediment control
- Cover regulatory requirements related to NPDES Construction General Permit compliance in South Carolina
- Introduce environmentally effective techniques for different terrain and topography
- Demonstrate how to review grading and drainage plans and BMP details
- Provide an overview of techniques and practices for conducting a thorough field inspection
- Help prepare attendees for the exam, which is part of the process for becoming a SC Certified Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control Inspector
Contact us for further information.
Classes and exams are held at the River Center in Columbia unless otherwise indicated
May 30-31, 2019
June 26-27, 2019
July 30-31, 2019
August 28-29, 2019
September 25-26, 2019
October 30-31, 2019
December 4-5, 2019
CLICK HERE for Registration