These are Produce Safety Alliance Grower Trainings currently scheduled. If you are interested in having one scheduled soon, please contact Chad Carter at email@example.com or 843-730-5211.
Snacks and lunch will be provided. Attendees will learn about each of the following topics:
- Introduction to Produce Safety
- Worker Health, Hygiene, and Training
- Soil Amendments
- Wildlife, Domesticated Animals, and Land Use
- Agricultural Water (Part I: Production Water; Part II: Postharvest Water)
- Postharvest Handling and Sanitation
- How to Develop a Farm Food Safety Plan
In addition to these seven modules, important information about the Food Safety Modernization Act Produce Safety Rule will be covered.
For more information, contact Chad Carter, Clemson Extension Produce Safety Rule Grower Training Coordinator at (843)730-5211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.