Laurens County 4-H
Turning ideas into action, 4-H youth are becoming everyday heroes who persevere through challenges to leave lasting, positive impacts on their communities. Through the work of caring mentors, 4-H - a positive youth development organization - is cultivating a growing number of America's youth to lead us in a Revolution of Responsibility. Their commitment challenges us all to join the movement toward meaningful change. Laurens County 4-H offers programs, clubs and projects in animal agriculture and veterinary science, natural resources and the environment, gardening, leadership and citizenship, personal growth and development, and science, engineering and technology.
Ashley McCarter, Laurens County 4-H Agent
864-984-2514 ext. 113
219 W. Laurens Street
Laurens, SC 29360
Membership forms and $15 membership dues are submitted annually.
The 4-H year runs from September 1 - August 31. 4-H age is determined by the age as of January 1 of the current club year.
Join 4-H for the 2019-2020 club year
- New youth members & adult volunteers
- Visit https://sc.4honline.com and select "I need to set up a profile"
- Existing or returning members & volunteers
- Anyone that was enrolled in 4-H in the last 3 years should have a profile with 4HOnline and be able to re-enroll for the 2019-2020 year.
- Visit https://sc.4honline.com and select "I forgot my password" with "Family" selected as "Role".
- Instruction sheet with additional details and information (PDF 0.7MB)
Laurens County 4-H is always looking for new volunteers! If you are interested in volunteering for Laurens County 4-H please contact us as 864-984-2514 ext 113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laurens County 4-H Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed on upcoming events, important dates, and exciting announcements!
Laurens County 4-H Stakeholder Questionnaire
Laurens County 4-H is conducting a survey to help us grow our positive youth development programs. Your answers are important to us and will be kept private. If you do not wish to complete this survey you do not have to, or if there is a question you do not wish to answer you may skip it. There are no right or wrong answers, so please answer all questions honestly. Thank you for your help.