President: LayLa Burgess
President-Elect: Richard Belmore
Secretary: Angelina Ross
Treasurer: Bill Foster
Past President: Jeff Blackwell
At-Large Board Members:
Oconee County Beekeepers Association shall promote Beekeeping by encouraging the keeping and efficient management of honeybees.The Association will accomplish this through education and the exchange of ideas with the Association membership and the local community:
• Educate members and new beekeepers in the science and techniques of apiculture, and treatment of diseases and pests.
• Communicate techniques, guidelines, and regulations for marketing products related to beekeeping.
• Encourage interest in beekeeping among people of all ages; providing opportunities for informal exchanges of information through fellowship and association with other beekeepers.
• Inform the members and the public of the ecological and economic benefits of honeybee culture.
• Avoid engaging in social or political controversy as an Association.
• Cooperate with members, Clemson Extension, and community as it relates to honeybees and the beekeeping community.
• Cooperate actively with other apicultural, agricultural, and similar organizations to achieve the objectives of this Association.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month (exceptions Jan,July & Nov) at 6:30pm. Potluck
223A Kenneth St.
Walhalla, SC 29691