South Carolina Association of Extension 4-H Agents
Welcome to the web site for the South Carolina Association of Extension 4-H Agents—the professional's organization for those dedicated to promoting, strengthening, enhancing and advocating for the 4-H youth development profession. The South Carolina Association of Extension 4-H Agents (SCAE4-HA) is an internationally recognized, non-profit, non-partisan association of professional youth development educators.
The primary purpose of the South Carolina Association of Extension 4-H Agents is to promote the profession of Extension 4-H and youth work in South Carolina. The objectives of the Association are as follows:
- To advance the professional status of the Extension personnel involved in 4-H and youth work in South Carolina.
- To encourage professional improvement and improve professionalism among its members.
- To provide a medium for the exchange of ideas, methods and techniques as they relate to planning and implementing the Extension 4-H and youth development program within South Carolina, and to further provide the same opportunities with Extension 4-H and youth workers throughout the nation, through affiliation with the National Association of Extension 4-H Agents.
- To promote and increase interest in Extension 4-H and youth development work as a career.
- To promote understanding and cooperation among all Extension workers to strengthen the total Extension program.