Why should I utilize the Agricultural Career Network?
The Agricultural Career Network is designed to streamline classroom, SAE and FFA record-keeping in an effort to engage every student and reduce paperwork for teachers. The system will also allow students to document academic experience, financial earnings and investments and leadership development. The system allows for the electronic filing of all National FFA applications.
How do I access the Agricultural Career Network to begin my initial set-up?
To access the Agricultural Career Network, visit ffa.org. Click on the "My Registration and Log-in" in the upper right hand corner. Enter the User ID and password that you have been provided. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it.
After you log-in, click on the "Open your FFA dashboard" link in the upper right hand corner. Click on "My Tool Box - Instructor." The "How To" section of your "Tool Box" is loaded with video tutorials and guides for submitting your FFA memberships.
MEMBERSHIP SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Manage Memberships
- Add & Renew Memberships
- Member Self Registration
- Approve Pending Memberships
- Manage Batches
- Register Added Members
- SC Ag Ed HOME
- COVID-19 Resources
- Contact Us
- Foundation Board
- Board of Directors
- Membership Roster
- Career Development Events
- Chapter Officer Workshops
- SC FFA Legislators Appreciation Day
- SC Agricultural Educators and SC FFA Sponsored Presentation Of Flowers Ceremony
- SC FFA State Convention
- SC FFA State Awards, Recognitions, Nominating Committee, Scholarships
- SC FFA State Degrees
- SC FFA Day at the SC State Fair
- National FFA (ffa.org)
- SC FFA Camp
- SC Farmer and Agribusiness Association
- Twelve Month Funding
- SC Agricultural Career Pathway EOP Assessment
- Employment Opportunities
- AgFuture Magazine