CAFLS Photo Contest
CAFLS is hosting a photo contest for students, faculty and staff! These photos will be used in various ways to promote our College. The rules are simple – your photos should depict an aspect of a CAFLS major – undergraduate or graduate – or an experience related to teaching, research or Extension. So, for example, it could be a picture of a student participating in a summer internship or study abroad program, a picture of a field of crops in SC, a peach tree in bloom, a forest, a research lab, a cow, or an insect.
Whenever possible, include a hint of Clemson. Maybe someone in the picture has on a Clemson hat. Maybe a cow has a tiger paw-shaped spot. Maybe you are at the top of a mountain on a study abroad trip holding a Clemson flag.
Your imagination is the only limit!Submit your photo here!
- Photos will be accepted from current students, faculty or staff. (Photo submission requires log in with an active Clemson UserID.)
- Individuals can submit up to 5 entries.
- Image requirements: landscape or portrait; minimum image dimensions should be 6000px X 9000px; minimum image quality is 300DPI; CMYK color profile needed. (Most newer cell phones have camera quality sufficient for this requirement. Check your camera settings.)
- The contest will remain open until October 1, 2019.
- The top images will be featured prominently on walls around CAFLS, on our websites and promotional materials.
- Winners will be announced by November 1, 2019.