See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/myncbi/jeryl.jones.1/bibliography/public/ for complete publication list.
- Carnevale M (graduate student), Jones J, Li G, Sharp J, Olson K (undergraduate research student), Bridges W. Computed tomographic evaluation of the sacroiliac joints of young Labrador retrievers of various work status groups: detected lesions vary among the different groups and finite element analyses of the static pelvis yields repeatable measures of sacroiliac joint strain. Vet. Sci. 2020; 7:528. doi: 10.3389/fvets.2020.00528.
- Gamble KB (graduate student), Jones JC, Biddlecome A (undergraduate research student), Bridges WC. Qualitative and quantitative computed tomographic characteristics of the lumbosacral spine in German Shepherd military working dogs with versus without lumbosacral pain. Journal of Veterinary Behavior. 2020 July; 38:33-55. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jveb.2020.05.011.
- Dragicevich CJ (graduate student), Jones JC, Bridges W, Dunn H. Computed Tomographic Measures of Funnel-Shaped Lumbar Vertebral Canal and Articular Process Dysplasia Malformations Differ Between German Shepherd and Belgian Malinois Military Working Dogs. Front Vet Sci. 2020;7:275. doi: 10.3389/fvets.2020.00275. eCollection 2020. PubMed PMID: 32528984; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC7266950.
- Jones JC, Kimmett KL (graduate student), Sharp JL, Sanders SR (undergraduate research student), Wilmoth TA. CT measures of lumbosacral paraspinal muscle size are not correlated with CT measures of lumbosacral stability in military working Labrador Retrievers. Vet Radiol Ultrasound. 2019;60:513–524. https://doi.org/10.1111/vru.12775
- Jones JC, Lascano JJ. User opinions for the Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound journal differ among demographic Vet Radiol Ultrasound. 2018; 59:647–661. https://doi.org/10.1111/vru.12663
- Mukherjee M (graduate student), Jones J, Yao J. Lumbosacral Stenosis in Labrador Retriever Military Working Dogs - an Exomic Exploratory Study" (CGAE-D-17-00007R2). Canine Genet Epidemiol. 2017:4; 12. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40575-017-0052-6
- Mukherjee M (graduate student), Jones JC, Holásková I, Raylman R, Meade J. Phenotyping of lumbosacral stenosis in labrador retrievers using computed tomography. Vet Radiol Ultrasound. 2017;58:565–580. https://doi.org/10.1111/vru.12520
- Jones JC, Tucker TJ, Tan JC, Pierce BJ, Foxworth JL, Long B (graduate student), Harper TAM, Moreno D. Improving understanding of early behavioral indicators of lumbosacral disease in working dogs using 3D visualization of skeletal movements during working tasks: Feasibility study. Journal of Veterinary Behavior 8; 2013: 309-315.
- Harper TAM, Jones JC, Saunders GK, Daniel GB, LeRoith T, Rossmeisl E. Sensitivity of low-field magnetic resonance imaging for detecting the presence and severity of histopathologic meniscal lesions in dogs with naturally occurring cranial cruciate ligament rupture. Vet Radiol Ultras 2011; 52: 428-435.
- Jones JC, Appt SA, Werre SR, Tan JC, Kaplan JR. Validation of multi-detector computed tomography as a noninvasive method for measuring ovarian volume in macaques (Macaca fascicularis). Am J Primatol 2010; 72: 530-538.
- Ober CP (graduate student), Jones JC, Larson MM, Lanz OI, Werre S. Modeling the spread of infection in the interdigital spaces of the manus in cadavers of clinically normal dogs. Am J Vet Res 2010; 71: 268-274.