Skip to content

Clemson University Graduate School

GS14: Request for Change of Degree and/or Major

If you need to change your intended degree (from M.S. to Ph.D., or Ph.D. to M.S., for example) and/or change your major, you must complete the GS14 online. You can use this form only if:

(a) You are currently enrolled or have been enrolled at any time in the past two years, and

(b) You will not graduate in your present degree program.


  1. Go to the iROAR portal and select the “Already have a Clemson account? Log In” option (login required).
  2. On the next screen, click the “Student Self-Service” button located under the “Dashboard” heading.
  3. From there, under "Student Records" click the "Graduate Change of Program (GS14)" button.
  4. Follow the instructions found on that GS14 page.