Ph.D Food Science
Louisiana State University, USA 1998
MS Food Science
Jiangnan University, China 1992
BS Food Science
Shanghai Ocean University, China 1990
Food Chemistry I (FDSC 4010/6010, every Fall semester),
Food Chemistry II (or Food Analysis, FDSC 4020/6020, every Spring semester)
Food Chemistry and Analysis (FDSC 4030, Spring semester),
Advanced Food Chemistry: nutraceuticals and flavors (FDSC 8020, every odd year)
Creative Inquiry: undergraduate student research (FDSC 4500, every semester)
Undergraduate creative inquiry program (FDSC 4500, every semester)
Dr Feng Chen obtained his BS from Shanghai Ocean University in 1990, and MS from Jiangnan University in 1992. He was awarded the Ph.D degree from Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, USA, 1998. After finishing his postdoctoral research in LSU, Dr Chen became a tenure-track assistant professor in the Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition of Clemson University in 2001, and promoted to associate professor in 2007, and full professor in 2011. Dr Chen has served as a university faculty senator between 2011-2013 and college faculty senator leader in 2013-2014, as well as the president of Jiangnan University Alumni Association in North America (JUANA) between 2013-2015. Dr Chenâ€™s research interests focus on the food chemistry, particularly functional food and food flavors. Dr Chen has published 180 SCI papers and 9 book chapters, edited 2 books. In addition, Dr Chen has been awarded and licensed 5 US patents and 10 international patents. During the last 10 years, Dr Chen has hosted 31 international visiting scientists and 10 international exchanging students. So far, Dr Chen has advised 14 Ph.D and 13 MS students. Dr Chen has also been serving as a review panel member for the Chinese National Natural Scientific Foundation (CNSF).
My research (75%) interests have been focusing on several aspects including: (1) functional food/nutraceuticals, which focuses on characterizing the impact biochemicals in foods and agricultural products, especially those health benefiting chemicals from medicinal plants, and inducing bioactive phytochemicals through various techniques of chemical stresses, fermentation, genetic engineering, etc; (2) food flavor chemistry, which encompasses determining the volatile chemical profiles of interested foods and non-food agricultural matrix by using modern state-of-art instruments, such as GC-O, GC-MS, LC-MS, etc, and studying mechanisms and pathways of characteristic flavor formations; (3) Food safety on rapid chemical analyses and development of antibodies for medicinal therapeutic research combined with the nanotechnology;
1. Liang Gong, Taotao Li, Feng Chen, Xuewu Duan, Yunfei Yuan, Dandan Zhang, Yueming Jiang*. An inclusion complex of eugenol into Î²-cyclodextrin: Preparation, and physicochemical and antifungal characterization. Food Chemistry, 2016 (196), Page 324-330.
2. Zuobing Xiao; Shengtao Ma; Yunwei Niu; Feng Chen and Dan Yu. Characterization of odour-active compounds of sweet orange essential oils of different regions by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry, gas chromatography-olfactometry and their correlation with sensory attributes. Flavour and Fragrance Journal. 2016, 31(1): 41-50.
3. C. Liu; W. Liu; Xuzhong Lu; Wei. Chen; Feng Chen; Jianbo Yang; Lei Zheng*. Non-destructive determination of conventional and glyphosate-resistant soybean seeds and their hybrid descendants using multispectral imaging and chemometric methods. Journal of Agricultural Science, 2016, 154: 1-12.
4. Zuobing Xiao, Yi Shang, Feng Chen, Yunwei Niu, Yongbo Gu, Shengjiang Liu & Jiancai Zhu. Characterisation of aroma profiles of commercial sufus by odour activity value, gas chromatography olfactometry, aroma recombination and omission studies. Natural Product Research: Formerly Natural Product Letters. 2015, 29(21): 2007-2012.
5. Jun Wang; Can He; Wang-yang Wu; Feng Chen; Yang-yang Wu,; Wei-zu Li, Hang-qing Chen*; Yan-yan Yin. Biochanin A protects dopaminergic neurons against lipopolysaccharide-induced damage and oxidative stress in a rat model of Parkinson's disease. Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Behavior. 2015. 138: 96-103.
6. Jianbin Liu; Mengya Liu; Congcong He, Huanlu Song*, Feng Chen. Effect of thermal treatment on the flavor generation from Maillard reaction of xylose and chicken peptide LWT-FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOG, 2015. 64(1): 316-325.
7. Ruo-si Fang, Ya-chen Dong, Feng Chen and Qi-he Chen*. Bacterial diversity analysis during the fermentation processing of traditional Chinese yellow rice wine revealed by 16S rDNA 454 pyrosequencing. Journal of Food Science. 2015, Vol 80, No. 10, Page M2265-M2271.
8. Yin Wan, Huixiao Li, Guiming Fu, Xueyang Chen, Feng Chen* and Mingyong Xie. The relationship of antioxidant components and antioxidant activity of sesame seed oil. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 2015, 95(13): 2571-2578.
9. Jiancai Zhu, Feng Chen, LingYing Wang, YunWei Niu, Dan Yu, Chang Shu, HeXing Chen, Honglin Wang, and ZuoBing Xiao*. Comparison of aroma-active volatiles in Oolong tea infusions using GC-Olfactometry, GC-FPD, and GC-MS. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2015, 63(34):7499-7510 DOI: 10.1021/acs.jafc5b0 2358.
10. Lijun Li; Yue Yu; Xiping Du; Zedong Jiang, Feng Chen, and Hui Ni*. An improved high performance liquid chromatography method for the separation of carotenoids extracted from Phaffia rhodozyma. Journal of Analytical Chemistry. 2015, 70(12): 1512-1520.
11. Hui Ni, Sufang Zhang, Qiufeng Gao, Yang Hu, Zedong Jiang, Feng Chen*. Development and Evaluation of Simultaneous Quantification of Naringin, Prunin, Naringenin and Limonin in Citrus Juice. Food Science and Biotechnology (FSB), 2015, 24(4): 1239-1247.
12. Xiaoman Yang; Yueming Jiang; Jiali Yang; Jirui He; Jiang Sun; Feng Chen; Mingwei Zhang; and Bao Yang*. Prenylated flavonoids, promising nutraceuticals with impressive biological activities. Trends in Food Science and Technology, 2015, 44(1): 93-104.
13. Lingrong Wen, Lijun You, Xiaoman Yang, Jiali Yang, Feng Chen, Yueming Jiang, Bao Yang*. Identification of phenolics in litchi and evaluation of anticancer clell proliferation activity and intracellular antioxidant activity. Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 2015, 84: 171-184.
14. Liang Gong, Yueming Jiang* and Feng Chen. Molecular strategies for detection and quantification of mycotoxin-producing Fusarium species: a Review. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 2015, (9): 1767-1776.
15. Chuanwu Xiong; Changhong Liu; Wenjuan Pan; Fei Ma; Can Xiong; Li Qi, Feng Chen, Xuzhong Lu; Jianbo Yang; Lei Zheng*. Non-destructive determination of total polyphenols content and classification of storage periods of iron Buddha tea using multispectral imaging system. Food Chemistry, 2015, 176: 130-136.
16. Jingbo Liu; Yan Jin; Songyi Lin*; Gregory Jones; Feng Chen. Purification and identification of novel antioxidant peptides from egg white protein and their antioxidant activities. Food Chemistry, 2015, 175: 258-266.
17. Liang Chen, Xiaoxu Zhang, Qing Jin, Lili Yang, Jingming Li* and Feng Chen. Free and Bound Volatile Chemicals of Mulberry (Morus atropurpurea Roxb. Journal of Food Science. 2015, 80(5): C975â€“C982.
18. Hui Ni, Peng Hong, Haifeng Ji, Hoa Sun, Yanhong Chen, Anfeng Xiao, and Feng Chen*. Comparative analyses of aromas of fresh, naringinase-treated and resin-absorbed juices of pummelo by GC-MS and sensory evaluation. Flavor and Fragrance Journal, 2015, 30(3): 245-253.
19. Zuobing Xiao, Junhua Liu, Feng Chen, Lingying Wang, Yunwei Niu, Tao Feng & Jiancai Zhu. Comparison of aroma-active volatiles and their sensory characteristics of mangosteen wines prepared by Saccharomyces cerevisiae with GC-olfactometry and principal component analysis. Natural Product Research, 2015; Vol. 29 (7), pp. 656-662.
20. Zuobing Xiao, Minling Wu, Yunwei Niu, Feng Chen, Xiaoming Zhang, Jiancai Zhu, Shiqing Song, and Guangyong Zhu. Contribution of chicken base addition to aroma characteristics of Maillard reaction products based on gas chromatography-mass spectrometry, electronic nose, and statistical analysis. Journal of Food Science and Biotechnology. 2015: 24(2): 411-419.
21. Hui Ni, Feng Chen* Ze Dong Jiang, Ming Ying Cai, Yuanfan Yang, Aan Feng Xiao, and Huinong Cai. Biotransformation of tea catechins using Aspergillus niger tannase for prepared by solid state fermentation on tea byproduct. LWT - Food Science and Technology, 2015, 60(2): 1206-1213.
22. Yan Duan, Fuping Zheng*, Haitao Chen, Mingquan Huang, Jianchun Xie, Feng Chen, Baoguo Sun. Analysis of volatiles in Dezhou Braised chicken by comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography/high resolution-time of flight mass spectrometry. LWT - Food Science and Technology, 2015, 60(2): 1235-1242.
23. Jiancai Zhu, Feng Chen, Lingying Wang, Yunwei Niu, Changshu, Hexing Chen, and Zuobing Xiao. Comparison of aroma-active compounds and sensory characteristics of Durian (Durio zibethinus L.) wines using strains of Saccharomyces cerevisiae with odor activity values and partial least-squares regression. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2015, 63(7): 1939-1947.
24. Guijie Li; Qiang Wangâ€™ Peng Sun; Feng Chen; Xiaolin Chen; Cun Wang; Xin Zhao. Effect of L-Cysteine Pretreatment on the Control of Formaldehyde and Browning of the Culinary-Medicinal Shiitake Mushroom, Lentinus edodes (Higher Basidiomycetes) during Drying and Canning Processes. International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms. 2015, 17(4): 385-395.
26. Hao Sun, Hui Ni, Yuanfan Yang, Ling Wu, Hui-nong Cai, An-feng Xiao, and Feng Chen* Investigation of Sunlight-Induced Deterioration of Aroma of Pummelo (Citrus maxima) Essential Oil. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2014, 62 (49), pp 11818â€“11830.
27. Pei Wang, Han Tao, Fengfeng Wu, Na Yang, Feng Chen, Zhengyu Jin, Xueming Xu*. Effect of frozen storage on the foaming properties of wheat gliadin. Food Chemistry; 2014, 164: 44-49.
28. Zhipeng Yu, Yongguang Yin, Wenzhu Zhao*, Feng Chen, Jingbo Liu. Application and bioactive properties of proteins and peptides derived from hen eggs: opportunities and challenges. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 2014; 94(14):2839-2845.
29. Hai-Wang Shen, Yan-Yun Liu, Feng Chen, Jia-Wei Hu, Min-Jie Cao, Wen-Jin Su, Guang-Ming Liu*. Purification, characterization and immunoreactivity of tropomyosin, the allergen in Octopus fangsiao. Process Biochemistry. 2014; 49(10): 1747-1756.
30. Guijie Li, Peng Sun, Yalin Zhou, Xin Zhao, Feng Chen. Preventive effects of Dendrobium candidum Wall ex Lindl. on the formation of lung metastases in BALB/c mice injected with 26-M3.1 colon carcinoma cells. ONCOLOGY LETTERS. 2014, 8(4): 1879-1885.
31. Hao Sun, Hui Ni, Yuanfan Yang, Feng Huinong Cai, Anfeng Xiao. Sensory evaluation and GC-MS analysis of the volatile extracts of pummelo (Citrus maxima) peel. Flavour and Fragrance Journal. 2014: 29(5): 305-312.
32. Haiying Chen, Yamei Jin, Xiangli Ding, Fengfeng Wu, Mohanad Bashari, Feng Chen, Zhengwei Cui, Xueming Xu,*. Improved the emulsion stability of phosvitin from hen egg yolk against different pH by the covalent attachment with dextran. Food Hydrocolloids, 2014, 39: 104-112.
33. Jin Xu, Qiang Wang, Mohanad Bashari, Feng Chen, Ping Wang, Li Cui, Jiugang Yuan, Xueming Xu*, Xuerong Fan**. Branched limit dextrin impact on wheat and waxy starch gels retrogradation, Food Hydrocolloids, 2014, 39:136-143.
34. Jinqiu Wang, Haohao Hao, Runsheng Liu, Qiaoli Ma, Juan Xu, Feng Chen, Yunjiang Cheng*, Xiuxin Deng,. Comparative analysis of surface wax in mature fruits between Satsuma mandarin (Citrus unshiu) and 'Newhall' navel orange (Citrus sinensis) from the perspective of crystal morphology, chemical composition and key gene expression. Food Chemistry, 2014, 153: 177-185.
35. Hui Ni, Yuan Fan Yang, Feng Chen, Hai Feng Ji, Hu Yang, Wu Ling, Hui Nong Cai. Pectinase and Naringinase Help to Improve Juice Production and Quality from Pummelo (Citrus grandis) Fruit. Food Science and Biotechnology. 2014; 23(3): 739-746.
36. Meiyan Yang, Ying Yang, Shaoping Nie, Mingyong Xie, Feng Chen, Pengju George Luo. Formation of trans fatty acids during the frying of chicken fillet in corn oil. Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, 2014, 65(3): 306-310.
37. Zhang, Zhisheng; Li, Guijie; Shu, Ying; et al. Research on Preparation Process of Collagen Polypeptide from Pig Skin by Two-Step-Hydrolysis. 28(1): Supplement: S Meeting Abstract: LB397.
38. Jinyan Gong, Jun Huang, Qing Ge, Feng Chen, Ying Zhang. Advanced research on the antidepressant effect of flavonoids. Review. Curr Opin Complement Alternat Med. 2014. Vol 1 (2): 1-6.
39. é¾šé‡‘ç‚Žï¼Œè‘›é’ï¼Œé»„ä¿Šï¼Œæ¯›å¥å«ï¼Œé™ˆå³°ï¼Œå¼ è‹±ã€‚é«˜æ•ˆæ¶²ç›¸è‰²è°±æ³•æµ‹å®šç«¹èŒ¹æå–ç‰©åŠå…¶ä¸åŒéƒ¨ä½ä¸çš„è…ºè‹·å«é‡ã€‚ä¸æ–‡æ‚å¿—ã€Šé£Ÿå“å·¥ä¸šã€‹ã€‚2014å¹´35å·ç¬¬12æœŸã€‚ 264-267é¡µã€‚
40. Xin Zhao, Qiang Wang, Guijie Li, Feng Chen, Yu Qian, Rui Wang, In vitro antioxidant, anti-mutagenic, anti-cancer and anti-angiogenic effects of Chinese Bowl tea. Journal of Functional Foods. 2014; 7: 590-598.
41. Sen Lin, Qinqin Zhu, Lingrong Wen, Bao Yang, Guoxiang Jiang, Haiyan Gao, Feng Chen, Yueming Jiang,. Production of quercetin, kaempferol and their glycosidic derivatives from the aqueous-organic extracted residue of litchi pericarp with Aspergillus awamori. Food Chemistry. 2014, 145: 220- 227.
42. Yanjun Zhang, Limei Mo, Feng Chen, Minquan Lu, Wenjiang Dong, Qinghuang Wang, Fei Xu, Fenglin Gu*. Optimized production of vanillin from green vanilla pods by enzyme-assisted extraction combined with pre-freezing and thawing. Molecules, 2014, 19(2): 2181-2198.
43. Zhipeng Yu, Yongguang Yin, Wenzhu Zhao, Feng Chen, and Jingbo Liu*, Antihypertensive effect of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitory peptide RVPSL on spontaneously hypertensive rats by regulating gene expression of the reninâˆ’angiotensin system. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2014, 62:912-917.
44. Zuobing Xiao, Dan Yu, Yunwei Niu, Feng Chen, Shiqing Song, Jiancai Zhu, Guangyong Zhu. Characterization of aroma compounds of Chinese famous liquors by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry and flash GC electronic-nose. Journal of Chromatography B: Analytical Technologies in the Biochemical and Life Sciences. 2014. 945: 92-100.
45. Jinyi Yang, Jing Li, Yueming Jiang, Xuewu Duan, Hongxia Qu, Bao Yang, Feng Chen, Dharini Sivakumar,. Natural occurrence, analysis, and prevention of mycotoxins in fruits and their processed products. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. 2014, 54(1): 64-83.
46. Bianxia Bai, Fei He, Lili Yang, Feng Chen, Malcolm J. Reeves, Jingming Li*. Comparative study of phenolic compounds in Cabernet Sauvignon wines made in traditional and Ganimede fermenters. Food Chemistry, 2013, 141:3984-3992.
47. çŽ‹è¿ª; å€ªè¾‰; æŽåˆ©å›; é™ˆå³°; è‚–å®‰é£Ž; è”¡æ…§å†œ; è‹æ–‡é‡‘ï¼Œä¸€æ ªæ£˜å¢æ›²éœ‰çš„é‰´å®šåŠå…¶æŸšè‹·é…¶åˆæˆè§„å¾‹ï¼Œpp 691-701, 2013.
48. é¾šé‡‘ç‚Žï¼Œè‘›é’ï¼Œé™ˆä¸½æ˜¥ï¼Œå¼ è•¾ï¼Œæ¯›å¥å«ï¼Œé»„ä¿Šï¼Œåˆ˜å£«æ—ºï¼Œé™ˆå³°ã€‚æç™½èŠå¤šé…šçš„æå–ç‰©å·¥è‰ºä¼˜åŒ–ç ”ç©¶ã€‚ä¸æ–‡æ‚å¿—ã€Šé£Ÿå“ç§‘æŠ€ã€‹ã€‚2013å¹´38å·ç¬¬10æœŸã€‚ 224-227é¡µã€‚
49. Hui Ni, An-Feng Xiao, Ya Qi Wang, Feng Chen, Hui-Nong Cai, Wen-Jun Su. Development and evaluation of an HPLC method for accurate determinations of enzyme activities of naringinase complex. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2013, 61(42):10026-10032.
50. Wei-Wei Ruan, Min-Jie Cao, Feng Chen, Qiu-Feng Cai, Wen-Jin Su, You-Zhao Wang, Guang-Ming Liu*. Tropomyosin containing IgE-binding epitopes sensitive to periodate but not to enzymatic deglycosylation. Journal of Food Science, 2013, 78(8): c1116-1121.
51. Lulu Zhang, Enting Wang, Feng Chen, Haiyang Yan and Yuan Yuan*. Potential protective effects of oral administration of allicin on acrylamide-induced toxicity in male mice. Food & Function. 2013, 4(8): 1229-1236. DOI: 10.1039/c3fo60057b.
52. Ranjith K. Kalleda, Inyee Y. Han, Joe E. Toler, Feng Chen, Hyun J. Kim, Paul L. Dawson. Shelf life extension of shrimp (white) using modified atmosphere packaging. POLISH JOURNAL OF FOOD AND NUTRITION SCIENCES. 2013. 63(2): 87-94.
53. Zhu, Qinqin; Jiang, Yueming ; Lin, Sen; Wen, Lingrong; Wu, Dan; Zhao, Mouming; Chen, Feng; Jia, Yongxia; Yang, Bao*. Structural identification of (1â†’6)-Î±-D-glucan, a key responsible for the health benefits of longan, and evaluation of anticancer activity. Biomacromolecules, ACS Publications. 2013, 14:1999-2003.
54. Cuihua Liu, Dong Jiang, Yunjiang Cheng, Xiuxin Deng, Feng Chen, Liu Fang, Zhaocheng Ma, Juan Xu*. Chemotaxonomic Study of Citrus, Poncirus and Fortunella Genotypes Based on Peel Oil Volatile Compounds - Deciphering the Genetic Origin of Mangshanyegan (Citrus nobilis Lauriro). PLOS ONE, 2013, 8(3):e58411.
55. Yue Long Chen; Hui Ni*; Feng Chen; Hui-Nong Cai; Li-Jun Li; Wen-Jin Su. Purification and characterization of a naringinase from Aspergillus aculeatus JMUdb058: Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2013, 61(4): 931-938.
56. Guoxiang Jiang, Lingrong Wen, Feng Chen, Fuwang Wu, Sen Lin, Bao Yang, Yueming Jiangâˆ—. Structural characteristics and antioxidant activities of polysaccharides from longan seed. Carbohydrate Polymers. 92 (2013) 758â€“ 764.
57. Bao Yang, Hongshun Yang, Feng Chen, Yanglin Hua, Yueming Jiang*. Phytochemical analyses of Ziziphus jujuba Mill. var. spinosa seed by ultrahigh performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. Analyst, 2013, 138:6881-6888.
58. Sen Lin, Lingrong Wen, Bao Yang, Guoxiang Jiang, John Shi, Feng Chen, Yueming Jiang. Improved growth of Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus as well as increased antioxidant activity by biotransforming Litchi pericarp polysaccharide with Aspergillus awamori. BIOMED RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL. 2013; AR 413793.
59. Guoxiang Jiang, Sen Lin, Lingrong Wen, Yueming Jiang, Mouming Zhao, Feng Chen, K. Nagendra Prasad, Xuewu Duan, Bao Yang*. Identification of a novel phenolic compound in litchi (Litchi chinensis Sonn.) pericarp and bioactivity evaluation. Food Chemistry. 136 (2013) 563â€“568.
60. Qi You, Feng Chen*, Xi Wang, Julia L. Sharp and Yuru You. Analysis of Phenolic Composition of Noble Muscadine (Vitis rotundifolia) by HPLC-MS and the Relationship to Its Antioxidant Capacity. Journal of Food Science, 2012, Vol 77(10), pp. C1115-1123
61. Qi You, Feng Chen* Hui Ni, Xi Wang, Yueming Jiang, Joe-Ann H. McCoy. HPLC-MS analyses and bioactivities of novel chemicals in Devilâ€™s club (Oplopanax horridus (Sm.) Miq.). Food Chemistry, November, 2012, 135(1): 199-207
62. Yawei Ning, Qiang Li, Feng Chen, Na Yang, Zhengyu Jin, Xueming Xu*. Low-cost production of 6G-fructofuranosidase with high value-added astaxanthin by Xanthophyllomyces dendrorhous. Bioresource Technology, 2012, 104: 660-667.
63. Litao Peng*, Shuzhen Yang, Yun Jiang Cheng, Feng Chen, Siyi Pan, Gang Fan. Antifungal activity and action mode of pinocembrin from propolis against Penicillium italicum. Food Science and Biotechnology. December 2012, Volume 21, Issue 6, pp 1533-1539.
64. Zhipeng Yu, Boqun Liu, Wenzhu Zhao, Yongguang Yin, Jingbo Liu*, Feng Chen. Primary and secondary structure of novel ACE-inhibitory peptides from egg white protein. Food Chemistry, 2012,133(2):315-322.
65. Zhipeng Yu, Feng Chen, etc. Anti-diabetic activity peptides from albumin against alpha-glucosidase and alpha-amylase. Food Chemistry. December, 2012, 135(3):2078-2085
66. Cuihua Liu, Hongyan Zhang, Zhaoyi Dai, Xi Liu, Yue Liu, Xiuxin Deng, Feng chen, Juan Xu*. Volatile Chemical and Carotenoid Profiles in Watermelons [(Citrullus vulgaris (Thunb) Schrad (Cucurbitaceae)] with Different Flesh Colors. Food Science and Biotechnology, 2012, 21(2):531-541;
67. Cuihua Liu, Yunjiang Cheng, Hongyan Zhang, Xiuxin Deng, Feng chen, Juan Xu*. Volatile Constituents of Wild Citrus Mangshanyegan (Citrus nobilis Lauriro). Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2012, 60(10):2617-2628;
68. Qi You, Feng Chen*, Julia L. Sharp, Xi Wang, Yuru You, Chuanji Zhang. High-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry and evaporative light-scattering detector to compare phenolic profiles of muscadine grapes. Journal of Chromatography A. 2012. 1240, 96-103.
69. Jing Li, Guoxiang Jiang, Bao Yang, Xinhong Dong, Linyan Feng, Sen Lin, Feng Chen, Muhammad Ashraf, Yueming Jiang*. A luminescent bacterium assay of fusaric acid by Fusarium proliferatum from banana. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. 2012, 402:1347-1354
70. Bao Yang, Feng Chen, Yanglin Hua, Shan-Shan Huang, Sen Lin, Lingrong Wen, Yueming Jiang*. Prooxidant activities of quercetin, p-courmaric acid and their derivatives analysed by quantitative structureâ€“activity relationship. Food Chemistry, 2012, 131(2): 508â€“512.
71. C. Yang, H. L. Song* and F. Chen. Response Surface Methodology for Meat-like Odorants from Maillard Reaction with Glutathione I: the Optimization Analysis and the General Pathway Exploration Journal of Food Science. 2012, Vol 77. pp. C966-974
72. Hui Ni, Huinong Cai, Yuanfan Yang, Feng Chen,* Qi You, and Wenjun Su. Characterization and preparation of Aspergillus niger naringinase for debittering citrus juice. Journal of Food Science, 2012, 71(1): page C1-C7
73. Hui Ni; An Feng Xiao; Hui Nong Cai, Feng Chen, Qi You and Yunzheng Lu. Purification and characterization of Aspergillus niger alpha-L-rhamnosidase for the biotransformation of naringin to pruning. African Journal of Microbiology Research. June 2012, 6(24):5276-5284.
74. Wenzhu Zhao, Yongguang Yin, Zhipeng Yu, Jingbo Liu*, Feng Chen. Comparison of anti-diabetic effects of polysaccharides from corn silk on normal and hyperglycemia rats. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. 2012, 50(4): 1133-1137
75. Qi You, Feng Chen*, Xi Wang, Yueming Jiang, Songyi Lin. Anti-diabetic activities of phenolic compounds in muscadine against Alpha-glucosidase and pancreatic lipase. LWT - Food Science and Technology. 2012. 46(1), 164-168
76. Meiyan Yang, Ying Yang, Shaoping Nie, Mingyong Xie*, Feng Chen. Analysis and Formation of Trans Fatty Acids in Corn Oil during Heating Process. Journal of the American Oil Chemists Society (JAOCS). May, 2012, 89 (5): 859-867 DOI: 10.1007/s11746-011-1974-x
77. Yang, C., Huan Lu Song*, Feng Chen, and Zou, T.T. Response surface methodology for meat-like odorants from the Maillard reaction with glutathione II: the tendencies analysis of meat-like donors. Journal of Food Science. 2011, Vol 76, Nr.9, page C1267-1277.
78. Juanjuan Yin, Limei Jin, Feng Chen*, Xi Wang, Alex Kitaygorodskiy, Yueming Jiang, Novel O-glycosidic gossypol isomers and their bioactivities. Carbohydrate Research. 2011, 346:2070â€“2074
79. Hui Ni; Huinong Cai; Feng Chen; et al. Purification and characterization of beta-D-glucosidase form Aspergillus niger naringinase. Journal of Food Biochemistry. AUG 2012, Volume: 36 Issue: 4 Pages: 395-404
80. Qi You, Feng Chen,*Xi Wang, Pengju G. Luo,and Yueming Jiang. Inhibitory effects of muscadine anthocyanins on Î±-glucosidase and pancreatic lipase activities. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2011, 59(17), 9506-9511
81. Qi You, Baowu Wang, Feng Chen*, Zhiliang Huang, Xi Wang, Pengju G. Luo. Comparison of anthocyanins and phenolics in organically and conventionally grown blueberries in selected cultivars. Food Chemistry, 2011, 125:201-208.
82. Oliver D. Dailey, Jr.*, Xi Wang, Feng Chen, Guohui Huang. Anticancer activity of branched-chain derivatives of oleic acid. Anticancer Research, 2011,31:3165-3170
83. S.Z. Yang, L.T. Peng, X.J. Su, F. Chen, Y.J. Cheng, G. Fan, S.Y. Pan*. Bioassay-guided isolation and identification of antifungal components from propolis against Penicillium italicum. Food Chemistry. 2011, 127: 210â€“215
84. Ming-liang Fu, Wei Wang, Feng Chen, Ya-chen Dong, Xiao-jie Liu, Hui Ni, and Qi-he Chen*. Production of 8-prenylnaringenin from isoxanthohumol through biotransformation by Fungi Cells. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2011, 59:7419-7426
85. Bao Yang, Yueming Jiang*, John Shi, Feng Chen, Muhammad Ashraf. Extraction and pharmacological properties of bioactive compounds from longan. (Dimocarpus longan Lour.) fruit --A review. Food Research International, 2011, 44:1837â€“1842
86. Yu Zhipeng; Yin Yongguang; Zhao Wenzhu, Yiding Yu, Boqun Liu, Feng Chen; Novel peptides derived from egg white protein inhibiting alpha-glucosidase. Food Chemistry, 2011, 129: 1376-1382
87. Wenzhu Zhao, Zhipeng Yu, Jingbo Liu*, Yiding Yu, Yongguang Yin, Songyi Lina and Feng Chen. Optimized extraction of polysaccharides from corn silk by pulsed electric field and response surface quadratic design. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture., 2011, 91: 2201â€“2209
88. Xiaohu Fan, Xi Wang*, Feng Chen. Biodiesel production from crude cottonseed oil-an optimization process using response surface methodology. The Open Fuels and Energy Science Journal. 2011, 4:1-8.
89. Hui Ni, Qi-he Chen, Feng Chen, Ming-liang Fu, Ya-chen Dong and Hui-nong Cai*. Improved keratinase production for feather degradation by Bacillus licheniformis ZJUEL31410 in submerged cultivation. African Journal of Biotechnology. 2011,Vol. 10(37):7236-7244
90. Hui Ni, Huinong Cai, Anfeng Xiao, Feng Chen, Qi You, and Yaqi Wang Improved purification of a-L-rhamnosidase from Aspergillus niger naringinase. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2011,27: 2539-2544;
91. Zhipeng Yu, Yongguang Yin, Wenzhu Zhao, Fei Wang, Yiding Yu, Boqun Liu, Jingbo Liu*, and Feng Chen. Characterization of ACE-Inhibitory peptide associated with antioxidant and anticoagulation properties. Journal of Food Science, 2011,76(8): c1149-1155.
92. Zhipeng Yu, Wenzhu Zhao, Jingbo Liu,* Jing Lu and Feng Chen. QIGLF, a novel angiotensin I-converting enzyme-inhibitory peptide from egg white protein. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 2011, 91:921-926
93. Qing Kong, Feng Chen, Xi Wang, Jing Li, Tao Bi, Bin Guan. Optimization of conditions for enzymatic production of ACE inhibitor peptides from collagen. Food and Bioprocess Technology. 2011, 4:1205-1211.
94. Xiaohu Fan*, Xi Wang, Feng Chen. Two novel approaches used to produce biodiesel from low-cost feedstocks. The Open Fuels and Energy Science Journal. 2010,3:23-27
95. Shuzhen Yang, Litao Peng, Yunjiang Cheng, Feng Chen, Siyi Pan*. Control of citrus green and blue mold by Chinese propolis. Korean Food Science and Biotechnology. 2010, 19(5): 1303-1308.
96. Jingbo Liu, Zhipeng Yu*, Wenzhu Zhao, Songyi Lin, Erlei Wang, Yan Zhang, Hui Hao, Zuozhao Wang, Feng Chen. Isolation and identification of angiotension-converting enzyme inhibitory peptides from egg white protein hydorlysates. Food Chemistry, 2010, 122, 1159-1163.
97. Jingbo Liu, Zhipeng Yu, Wenzhu Zhao, Jing Lu, Feng Chen, Songyi Lin*. Liquid chromatographic assay of peptides activity with inhibiting angiotensin converting enzyme. Chemical Research Chinese Universities. 2010, 26(5), 712-716.
98. Xi Wang*, Feng Chen, Huarong Tong, David Gangemi. Chemical characterization and antioxidant evaluation of muscadine grape pomace extract. Food Chemistry. 2010, 123, 1156-1162.
99. Jing Li, Haihui Xie, Bao Yang, Xinhong Dong, Linyan Feng, Feng Chen and Yueming Jiang*. A comparative identification of ochratoxin A in longan fruit pulp by high performance liquid chromatography - fluorescence detection and electron spray ionization - mass spectrometry. Molecules, 2010, 15(2), 680-688
100. Xiaohu Fan*, Xi Wang, Feng Chen. Ultrasound-assisted synthesis of biodiesel from crude cottonseed oil using response surface methodology. Journal of Oleo science. 2010, 59(5), 235-241.
101. Xiaohu Fan, Xi Wang*, Feng Chen. Ultrasonically assisted production of biodiesel from crude cottonseed oil. International Journal of Green Energy, 2010, 7:117-127.
102. K. Prasad Nagendra, Haihui Xie, Jing Hao, Bao Yang, Shengxiang Qiu, Xiaoyi Wei, Feng Chen, Yue-Ming Jiang*. Antioxidant and anticancer activities of 8-hydroxypsoralen isolated from wampee [Clausena lansium (Lour.) Skeels] peels. Food Chemistry. 2010, 118(1),62-66
103. K. Nagendra Prasad, Jing Hao, Chun Yi, Dandan Zhang, Shengxiang Qiu, Yue-Ming Jiang, Mingwei Zhang and Feng Chen. Antioxidant and anticancer activities of wampee [Clausena lansium (Lour.) Skeels] peel. Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology. 2009, SI 612805.
104. K. Nagendra Prasad; Bao Yang; Mouming Zhao; Xiaoyi Wei, Yueming Jiang, Feng Chen. High pressure extraction of corilagin from longan (Dimocarpus longan Lour.) fruit pericarp. SEPARATION AND PURIFICATION TECHNOLOGY. 2009, 70(1): 41-45
105. Jingbo Liu, Zhipeng Yu, Wenzhu Zhao, Jing Lu, Feng Chen, Songyi Lin. Liquid chromatographic assay of peptides with angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitory activity. Chemical Research Chinese Universities. 2009, 26(5), 712-716.
106. Guoxiang Jiang, Yueming Jiang*, Bao Yang, Chunyan Yu, Rong Tsao, Haiyan Zhang, Feng Chen Structural characteristics and antioxidant activities of oligosaccharides from longan fruit pericarp. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2009, 57:9293-9298.
107. Nagendra K. Prasad, Bao Yang, Mouming Zhao, Biao S. Wang, Feng Chen and Yueming Jiang*. Effects of high-pressure treatment on the extraction yield, phenolic content and antioxidant activity of litchi (Litchi chinensis Sonn.) fruit pericarp. International Journal of Food Science and Technology. 2009, 44:960-966.
108. Xi Wang*, Cheryl Howell, Feng Chen, Juanjuan Yin, Yueming Jiang. Review: Gossypol-A polyphenolic compound from cotton plant. Advances in Food and Nutrition Research. 2009, 58, chapter 6, p213-261.
109. Juanjuan Yin, Michael Nigh, Don Vanderveer, Yueming Jiang, Xi Wang, Feng Chen*. Unexpected formation of N-methylfulleropyrrolidines by the reaction of fullerene and gossypol and their bioactivity. CARBON, 2009, 47, 2883-2888.
110. Xiaowen Wang*, Huaping Zhang, Feng Chen, Xi Wang, Weiye Wen. A new lignan from Jiaogulan Gynostemma pentaphyllum. Chinese Chemical Letters. 2009 (20): 589-591.
111. Huaping Zhang, Junjie Tan, Don VanDerveer, Xi Wang, Michael J. Wargovich, Feng Chen*. Khayanolides from African mahogany Khaya senegalensis (Meliaceae). Phytochemistry. 2009, 70:294-299.
112. Gongming Zheng, Liangxiong Xu, Ping Wu, Yueming Jiang, Feng Chen, Xiaoyi Wei. Polyphenols from longan seeds and their radical-scavenging activity. Food Chemistry. 2009, 116: 433-436.
113. Neungnapa Ruenroengklin, Bao Yang, Hetong Lin, Feng Chen and Yueming Jiang*. Degradation of anthocyanin from litchi fruit pericarp by H2O2 and hydroxyl radical. Food Chemistry: 2009, (116): 995-998
114. Bao Yang, Yueming Jiang, Mouming Zhao, Feng Chen, Rui Wang, Yulong Chen, Dadan Zhang. Structural characterization of polysaccharides purified from longan (Dimocarpus longan Lour.) fruit pericarp. Food Chemistry, 2008, 115:609-614.
115. Jingbo Liu, Zhipeng Yu, Wenzhu Zhao, Jing Lu, Feng Chen, Songyi Lin*. Liquid chromatographic assay of peptides with angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitory activity. Chemical Research Chinese Universities. 2009, 25(1), 1-4.
116. Cousins, M., Chen, F., Rieck, J., and Adelberg, J. Secondary Metabolism Inducing Treatments during in vitro development of Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) Rhizomes. IN VITRO CELLULAR & DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY-ANIMAL. 2009, 45:S60-S61;
117. Xiaohu Fan, Xi Wang, Feng Chen, Daniel P. Geller and Peter J. Wan. Engine Performance Test of Cottonseed Oil Biodiesel. The Open Energy and Fuels Journal, 2008, 1, 40-45.
118. Qing Kong, Jing Li., Tao Bi, Bin Guan, Feng Chen. Preparation of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitory peptides derived from enzymatic hydrolysates of collagen. Food Science. 2008, 28(5): 298-302.
119. Xi Wang, Thomas Beckham, James Morris, Feng Chen, and David Gangemi. Bioactivities of gossypol, 6-methoxy gossypol and 6,6â€™-dimethoxy gossypol. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2008, 56, (12): 4393â€“4398.
120. Yanping Hong, Yanchun Qiao, Shunquan Lin, Yueming Jiang, Feng Chen. Characterization of antioxidant compounds in Eriobotrya fragrans Champ leaf. 2008. Scientia Horticulturae, 2008, 118: 288-292
121. Li Li, Zuo-Yi Yang, Xiao-qun Yang, Gui-he Zhang, Shu-ze Tang, Feng Chen. Debittering effect of Actinomucor elegans peptidases on soybean protein hydrolyssates. Journal of Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology. 2008, 35:41-47.
122. Xinguo Su, Jun Duan, Yueming Jiang, Xuewu Duan and Feng Chen. Polyphenolic profile and antioxidant activities of oolong tea infusion under various steeping conditions. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2007,8:1196-1205
123. Huaping Zhang, Don VanDerveer, Xi Wang, Feng Chen, Michael J. Wargovich. 1,3,7-trideacetylkhivorin. Acta Crystallographica Section E: Structure Reports. 2007, E63:o4599
124. Huaping Zhang, Don VanDerveer, Xi Wang, Feng Chen, Xiao M. Androulakis, Michael J. Wargovich. 3,7-dideacetylkhivorin. Acta Crystallographica Section E: Structure Reports. 2007. Volume 63, issue 10, page 01462.
125. Huaping Zhang, Don VanDerveer, Xi Wang, Feng Chen, Xiao M. Androulakis, Michael J. Wargovich. 6S,8Î±-dihydroxy-14,15-dihydrocarapin (khayanone) from the stem bark of Khaya senegalensis (Meliaceae): isolation and its crystal structure. Journal of Chemical Crystallography. 2007, 37:463-467.
126. Hui Zhang, Huiyuan Yao, Feng Chen, Xi Wang. Some Molecular properties of glutamate decarboxylase from rice germ. Food Chemistry, 2007,105 (1): 65-71.
127. Changqing Wu, Feng Chen, Xi Wang, Ronald Galyean, Guoqing He, Yonnie Wu, He Lilin. Identification of antioxidant phenolic compounds in feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) by HPLC-ESI-MS/MS and NMR. Phytochemical Analysis, 2007, 18 (5): 401 - 410
128. Huaping Zhang, Xi Wang, Feng Chen, Xiao M. Androulakis, Michael J. Wargovich. Anticancer activity of limonoid from Khaya senegalensis. Phytotherapy Research. 2007. 21:731-734.
129. Hua Yin Chung, Chi Wang Yeung, Joo-shin Kim, Feng Chen. Static headspace analysis-olfactometry (SHA-O) of odor impact components in salted-dried white herring (Ilisha elongate). Food Chemistry, 2007, 104:842-851.
130. Huaping Zhang, Xi Wang, Feng Chen, Dagang Wu. Complete assignments of 1H and 13C NMR data for rings A,B-seco limonoids from the seed of Aphanamixis polystachya. Magnetic resonance in Chemistry. 2007, 45: 189-192
131. Zhigang Li, Xi Wang, Feng Chen, and Hyun-jin Kim. Chemical changes and overexpressed genes in sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum L.) upon methyl jasmonate treatment. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2007, 55: 706-713.
132. Bo Li, Feng Chen, Xi Wang, Baoping Ji and Yonnie Wu. Isolation and identification of antioxidative peptides from porcine collagen hydrolysate by consecutive chromatography and electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry. Food Chemistry. 2007, 102:1135-1143.
133. Matthew Cousins, Jeff Adelberg, Feng Chen, J. Rieck. Antioxidant capacity of fresh and dried rhizomes from four clones of turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) grown in vitro. International Crops and Products. 2007, 25: 129-135.
134. Hui Zhang, Huiyuan Yao, Feng Chen, Xi Wang. Purification and characterization of glutamate decarboxylase from rice germ. Food Chemistry, 2007, 101: 1670-1676.
135. Hui Zhang, Feng Chen, Xi Wang, Hui-yuan Yao. Evaluation of antioxidant activity of parsley (Petroselinum crispum) essential oil and identification of its antioxidant constituents. Food Research International. 2006, 39: 833-839.
136. Hyun-Jin Kim, Feng Chen, Xi Wang, and Ju-Hee Choi. Effect of methyl jasmonate on phenolics, isothiocyanate and metabolic enzymes in radish sprout (Raphanus sativus L.). Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2006, 54: 7263-7269.
137. Hui Zhang, Hui-yuan Yao, Feng Chen. Accumulation of Î³-aminobutyric acid in rice germ using protease. Bioscience Biotechnology, and Biochemistry 2006, 70(5): 1160-1165.
138. Xiao M. Androulakis, Stephanie J. Muga, Feng Chen, Youssouf Koita, Boubacour Toure, Michael J. Wargovich. Chemopreventive effects of Khaya senegalensis bark extract on human colorectal carcinoma cells. Anticancer Research. 2006, May-June, 26(3B):2397-2405.
139. Qing Kong, Guoqing He, Feng Chen, Hui Ruan. Studies on a kinectic model for butyric acid bioproduction by Clostridium butyricum. Letters in Applied Microbiology. 2006, 43:71-77
140. Changqing Wu, Feng Chen, James W. Rushing, George Huang, Xi Wang, Vivian Haley-Zitlin, Hyunjin Kim, and Guoqing He. Antiproliferative activities of parthenolide and golden feverfew extract against three human cancer cell lines. Journal of Medicinal Food. 2006, 9(1): 55-61.
141. Guo-qing He, Xiao-yan Song, Hui Ruan, Feng Chen. Octenyl succinic anhydride modified early Indica rice starches differing in amylase content. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2006, 54: 2775-2779.
142. Hyun Jin Kim, Feng Chen, Xi Wang, Nihal C. Rajapakse. Effect of methyl jasmonate on secondary metabolites of sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2006, 54: 2327-2332.
143. Changqing Wu, Feng Chen, Xi Wang, Hyunjin Kim, Vivian Haley-Zitlin, Gorge Huang, Guoqin He. Antioxidant constituents of feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) extract and their chromatographic quantifications. Food Chemistry. 2006, 96:220-227.
144. Cousins Matthew; Adelberg Jeffrey; Chen Feng; et al. In vitro production of turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) microrhizomes as a potential source for secondary metabolites. IN VITRO CELLULAR & DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY-ANIMAL, 2006, 42 Supplement: S Pages: 21A-21A
145. Hyun-Jin Kim, Feng Chen, Xi Wang, Hau Yin Chung, and Zhengyu Jin. Evaluation of antioxidant activity of vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides L.) oil and identification of its antioxidant constituents. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2005, 53:7691-7695.
146. Hui Ni, Guo-qing He, Hui Ruan, Qi-he Chen, Feng Chen. Application of derivative ratio spectrophotometry for determination of Î²-carotene and astaxanthin from Phaffia rhodozyma extract. Journal of Zhejiang University Science. 2005, 6B(6): 514-522.
147. Xi Wang, Feng Chen, Peter J. Wan, Guoqing He and Guohui Huang. Development of competitive direct ELISA for gossypol analysis. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2005, 53: 5513-5517,
148. Hyun-Jin Kim, Feng Chen, Xi Wang, and Nihal C. Rajapakse. Effect of chitosan on biological properties of sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2005, 53: 3696-3701.
149. X. Cao, Z. Jin, Xi Wang, Feng Chen. A novel cyclodextrin glycosyltransferase from an alkalophilic Bacillus species: purification and characterization. Food Research International. 2005, 38: 309-314.
150. Xiaoping Yuan, Jing Wang, Huiyuan Yao, Feng Chen. Free radical scavenging capacity and inhibitory activity on rat erythrocyte hemolysis of feruloyl oligosaccharides from wheat bran insoluble dietary fiber xylanase. Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft und-Technologie (LWT---Food Science and Technology). 2005, 38(8): 877-883.
151. X. Cao, Z. Jin, X. Wang, F. Chen. Purification and properties of cyclodextrin glucanotransferase from an alkalophilic Bacillus sp. 7-12. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 2004, 28: 463-475.
152. Xi Wang, Feng Chen, Peter J. Wan, Guohui Huang. Development of monoclonal antibody-based enzyme linked immunosorbent assay for gossypol analysis in cottonseed meals. 2004. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 52:7793-7797.
153. Hyunjin Kim, Changqing Wu, Feng Chen, Xi Wang, Huayin Chung and Zhengyu Jin. Evaluation of antioxidant activity of tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) oil and its components. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2004, 52:2849-2854.
154. Qing Kong, Guoqin He, Qihe Chen, Feng Chen. Optimization of medium composition for cultivating Clostridium butyricum with response surface methodology. Journal of Food Science. 2004, 69: M163-M168.
155. Hau Yin Chung, Wing Chi Joyce Ma, Joo-Shin Kim, and Feng Chen. Odor-active headspace components in fermented red rice in the presence of a Monascus species. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2004, 52:6557-6563.
156. Hau Yin Chung, Wing Chi Joyce Ma, Put O. Ang, Jr. Joo-shin Kim, and Feng Chen. Seasonal variations of bromophenols in brown algae (Padina arborescens, Sargassum siliquastrum, and Lobophora variegtata) collected in Hong Kong. 2003. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 51(9), p 2619-2624
157. Betty C.R. Zhu, Feng Chen, Gregg Henderson, Huixin Xin, and Roger A. Lain. Evaluation of vetiver oil and seven insect-active essential oils against the Formosan subterranean termite. 2001. Journal of chemical ecology, Vol. 27, No. 8, Page 1617-1625.
158. Betty C.R. Zhu, Gregg Henderson, Feng Chen, Lara Maistrello and Roger A. Lain. Nootkatone is a repellent and toxicant for Formosan subterranean termite (Coptotermes formosanus). 2001. Journal of chemical ecology, Vol. 27, No. 3, Page 523-531.
159. Michael Saska, F. Chen and A. Vatelot Sugarcane bagasse-to-xylitol process: preliminary testing. Journal of International Sugarcane. July, 1999, 101(1207):353-358
160. H. Y. Chung, Feng Chen, K.R.Cadwallader. Cooked blue crab claw meat aroma compared with lump meat. Journal of Food Science. 1995: 60(2), 289
161. K. R. Cadwallader, Feng Chen, Q. Tan, S.P.Meyer. Evaluation of the aroma of cooked spiny lobster tailmeat by aroma extraction dilution analysis. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 1995: 43:2432-2437