C. Prakash Khedun
Climate Resilience Specialist
Agricultural Sciences Department
Office: SC Water Resources Center, Pendleton, SC 29670
Ph.D. Water Management & Hydrological Science
Texas A&M University 2012
M.Sc. Environmental Engineering
University of Mauritius 2002
B.Eng. Civil Engineering
University of Mauritius 1999
Hydro-climatology; Climate change impacts; Hydrological extremes; Water resources management
- Lewis, A., C. P. Khedun, and R. Kaiser (2022), Assessing Residential Outdoor Water Conservation Potential Using Landscape Water Budgets, Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, 148(6).
- Mishra, A. K., S. Mukherjee, B. M. Merz, V. P. Singh, D. Wright, G. Villarini, S. Paul, D. N. Kumar, C. P. Khedun, D. Niyogi, G. Schumann, J. R. Stedinger (2022), An Overview of Flood Concepts, Challenges, and Future Directions, Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 27(6).
- Khedun, C. P., V. P. Singh, and A. R. Byrd (2020), Closure to “Joint probability of extreme streamflow and its day of occurrence” by C. Prakash Khedun, Vijay P. Singh, and Aaron R. Byrd, Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 25(9).
- Khedun, C. P., V. P. Singh, and A. R. Byrd (2019), Joint probability of extreme streamflow and its day of occurrence, Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 24(8). [ASCE EWRI J. Hydrol. Engg. 2021 Best Technical Note Award]
- Lewis, A. C., C. P. Khedun, R. A. Kaiser (2017), Coefficients for Estimating Landscape Area on Single Family Residential Lots, Journal – American Water Works Association, 109(8). [2018 AWWA Water Conservation Division Best Paper Award]