Updating Your Address

Update Your Address with the University

Active Employees

  • Step 1: Access my.clemson.edu
  • Step 2: Click on the silhouette in the upper right corner of the page to log in to your my.clemson profile
  • Step 3: Click on your photo (which should appear where the silhouette was previously) and select “My Profile”
  • Step 4: Click on “Addresses”
  • Step 5: Select the address(es) you would like to edit and click on the edit button
  • Step 6: Update your address and click “Save”

Inactive Employees

  • Step 1: Access Change of Address Form for inactive employees
  • Step 2: Complete all fields within the form and click “Submit”

Important:  The links above affect your records at Clemson University only. Contact the agencies and organizations administering your specific benefits to update your address with them directly. See below for more information.


Update Your Address with Your Benefits Vendors

Insurance Programs

Retirement Programs

  • SCRS Members: Log in to your Member Access profile
  • State ORP Members: Log in to your Member Access profile AND contact your ORP vendor directly
  • 401k, 403b, and 457b supplemental retirement plan account holders: Contact your elected plan vendor