Organic Plant Breeding Institute - POSTPONED to 2021
On behalf of the OPBI Organizing Committee, I regret to inform you that the Organic Plant Breeding Institute scheduled for May 4-8, 2020 at Clemson University has been postponed for safety measures due to the current health risks posed by the COVID-19 outbreak. We are currently working to reschedule the workshop, please check the OPBI website for updates regarding the new date for the Organic Plant Breeding Institute. For any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for your understanding and support!
Focus: Cereal & Pulse Crops
A week-long, intense, practical, and hands-on learning opportunity to students interested in plant breeding and genetics as it relates to organic production systems, crop biofortification, and human health.
Only 20 spaces available.
Accepted application required for attendance.
- Organic Breeding
- Genomics & Nutrigenomics
- DNA extraction & quantification, and Phenotyping techniques
- Organic production, Management & Processing
- Farm to Table & Cooking/Nutrition
- Guest lectures from nationally renowned breeders & local experts
- Hands-on field & lab experiential learning